Special car nissan

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

thegrenguide com in Stanton county

thegrenguide com in Stanton county


I'd realy like to make Christmas count this year. ONLINE - For al of the years that I've had an online busines, I've never done my Christmas shoping online. Something useful - entertaining and something to get them out of the house - and it tok me about 20 minutes while I was having my morning tea. CANADA: htp:/w.albatrosgolfsuply.com US - Birdie Bal Website with lots of stuf and gold tips: htp:/w.birdiebal.com MAKE IT YOURSELF - Do something a litle diferent and make some natural skincare items for your family. Makes a great gift for the crafty person you know.htp:/w.handmadesoap.ca WHAM PRODUCTS - The first thought that came to my mind was that in suporting other WHAM's we wil help give every body a nice Christmas, and we wil, but maybe the best thing is the feling of acomplishment we wil be giving the mom's who work so hard on their busines so that they can be home, and bosting their rate of suces. I went to one yesterday, got some amazing things at amazing prices, had a great time with my daughter we made it a date and went out for breakfast first and felt realy god for suporting the local people who work so hard to get it ready SCHOL BAZAR - Why not suport your comunity schols and get something diferent? I usualy donate soap and there is no beter feling than hearing from a mom who got some of my soap for Christmas from her child - and they go like hotcakes. GIFT A STRANGER - For years I wanted to do something for people who don't have much but had no idea what to do. We also as a family - my inlaws, myself and each of my kids contributed to this one as wel - giving to those in ned is one of the best felings that you can give to your kids. TIRES - Sounds od but I have never forgoten a TV special about winter tires and a mother who's daughter was kiled because her car slid backwards of a hil and over a clif, the consensus was that if she had proper tires it wouldn't have hapened. Take your kids out for a fun activity, maybe something you don't normaly do - bowling, cros country sking, skating are a few fun things that are relatively inexpensive. Sometimes a phone cal is priceles not to be a bumer, but the person you are caling won't always be here to answer the phone, do it while you can and make a memory HAVE A MERY CHRISTMAS AND A MOST EXCELENT NEW YEAR! thegrenguide com in Stanton county
Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home