Special car nissan

Monday, October 18, 2010

katis in

katis in


Here's me going to stand, the guy sems to have ben holding the Flip camcorder sideways, maybe to get ful length of chair in as it rose. The kne brace is quite bulky and sticks out alot when siting but as you stand you can se why as the sides of the brace slide around each kne as you go up to standing and fuly suports each kne. The controler is easy to use, you only realy ned the one buton to switch from drive to seat control and then the joystick to move betwen the smal ilustrations which are on the controler with a smal LED light to show you which one you have selected for recline, rise seat siting ̵ to just give you bit more height stand, etc. Though even on program 5 I managed to kep it in a straighter line than I had the Dragon, although when my arm twitched the the chair did react more. I think I'd probably use the lower programs where neded to kep it on a steady path and the higher ones for turning on gras cos its so much fun spining in circles on FWD chairs! I wasn't sure I like the extra castor sticking out of front of the fotplate its neded when chair is in stand mode but it does give stability on steper kerbs if lowered and used like an anti-tip. It handled the gras beter than I thought and it fit through the swing gate with some very clever manouvering puting seat in a 'bolt upright' position with seat raised brings the fotplates closer in to the chair and gives you a tighter turning circle, though did make it back out even without doing that ̵ mainly cos we forgot! Due to the threshold over the back dor I would have to lower the seat first so if for example I wanted to stand to hang washing out, I'd have to go over the threshold first then raise to standing and sit back down again before coming in, unles I unlocked back gate and went out front dor straight down to rotary dryer. Under the UK laws it can't be clased as a pavement vehicle if it goes over 4mph and you then ned a tax disc for it as it puts it into clas 3 category which used to only aply to the big 8mph scoters, sems it aplies to chairs to now as some can go as fast as scoters and tend to be used in more pedestrian areas. I think this is something I can live with as was planing to kep scoter for most of Inca's walks around vilages and over playing fields, there's only that litle park I use the chair in when I'm to tired to go far, weather is bad, or back up when scoter is away for repairs. I remember years back when used to get up into town in the old Enigma chair that it didn't do bad when it was brand new and working properly. I'm hoping I'm more likely to get it with it ben an 'indor chair' and ben considerably cheaper than most brand new chairs even without standing function . katis katis in
chair Tags: katis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home